What is Women’s Link?
Women’s Link provides year-round opportunities for women of all ages and stages of life to connect and grow with other women in our church body. We host women’s Bible studies, a Christmas Tea, retreats, and other fun ways of going deeper with one another.
What we do:
Our vision with Women’s Link is to help women connect to God and make connections with other women. We hope to do that in several ways.
- Inspire, encourage, and motivate women to follow Christ.
- Plan events throughout the year that will give women a chance to get to know a variety of women in our church body.
- Support women in their spiritual gifts.
- Disciple women in the faith.
Join our Facebook group
We need your help! If you would like to volunteer for an event, please contact Sarah West.
Get excited about our fall events:
- If you would like to connect with friends and build new relationships, sign up for Dinner for Eight. Groups of Eight women will eat dinner together at a time and place to be decided by the group. Sign up at the Info Table in August to be placed in a group!
- We are hosting a five-week Bible Study in conjunction with our whole church beginning October 23 on Monday evenings and Wednesday mornings.
- Our annual Christmas Tea will be on December 8. Register here.